Coronavirus Announcement & Updates
To all of our valued clients:
Infini Cosmetic’s primary concern has been and always will be our patients safety. In complying with any state and federal mandates as of now we are postponing all of our elective surgeries until further notice from the state of Arizona.
- We are postponing all elective surgeries as of 3/21/20 for a 2 week period
- We will continue to update this announcement on our website and our social media if it changes.
- We will contact you to get you pushed back on the schedule.
- If you have not heard from us please call us at 480-946-7100 or email us at [email protected]
Please see below for the rest of our office policies during this time period.
Our office remains open for new and existing patients treatments at this time. If you are sick or have been around someone who is sick, PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. If you would like to schedule a virtual consultation through Facetime please give us a call.
What we’re doing to limit exposure:
- Practice social distancing by decreasing the number of available daily appointments, thereby limiting the number of patients in the office to two at one time.
- Please do NOT bring family members to appointments.
- Providing hand sanitizer in all areas of the office, and repeatedly disinfecting all flat surfaces, door, handles, etc.
- Increasing frequency of professional office deep cleaning.
- Opening office windows to promote ventilation.
- Temporarily reducing hugs and handshakes.
- Taking temperature of patients when entering office.
What you can do:
- Contact us to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nasal congestion, and/or body aches.
Please contact us at (480) 946-7100 or by email with any questions. Thank you for putting your trust in us, and we remain focused on providing you the best service and care.
The Infini Cosmetic Team