Hyaluronic Acid Treatment for the Face and Body
Hyaluronic acid is a substance that exists in our body and is produced by it in a natural way. However, as the age progresses, its production decreases and the result is the appearance of wrinkles, the “hanging” of the face and body and generally a look that looks tired, lethargic and old. Cosmetic surgery, however, can correct the effects of time in the most natural way. Using hyaluronic acid as an injection implant in order with this treatment to reverse the effects of age on the face and body.
Hyaluronic acid treatment
Hyaluronic acid treatment is the most modern, painless, natural and completely safe treatment against wrinkles. It also acts decisively in the hydration of the face , in the recovery of the elasticity of the skin and the youthful appearance of the skin, while at the same time it restores the oval shape of the face by changing its contour.
The doctor is able through a small needle that passes through the skin to inject the appropriate amount of hyaluronic acid for each area, filling the wrinkles and increasing the volume below them. This is how the skin looks and is firmer and more youthful.
The areas of treatment
Hyaluronic acid treatment can be applied to both the face and body. More specifically, the areas of treatment are:
- The forehead, the front line in combat
- The middle eyebrow
- The dark circles of the eyes
- The goose foot
- The cheekbones
- The nasolabial fold
- The nose
- The lips
- The chin
- Acne scars or other injuries to the face and body
- The neckline
- The buttocks
- The calves.
The advantages of treatment with hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid treatment has a variety of advantages over other methods, which is why it is one of the most popular plastic surgeries. What advantages make it so unique?
- It is short, as the treatment lasts about 30 minutes
- It is painless as an anesthetic cream is applied
- It is completely safe, as hyaluronic acid already exists as a substance in our body and is produced by it
- The results last for about 1 to 1.5 years
- The results are reversible in case they do not satisfy the patient
- Smoothes and eliminates wrinkles
- Corrects the shape of the eyes, lips, face, etc. depending on the application area
- Increases and straightens the buttocks
- There is no risk of complications
- Maintains natural expression
- It leaves no scars and marks
- One session each year is enough to maintain the result
- It concerns men and women of all ages
- It can be combined with other treatments (eg botox, mesotherapy, prp etc.)
Hyaluronic acid treatment is one of the most modern and popular anti-aging treatments for the face and body. It follows the natural processes of the body for this and the results are natural and highly satisfactory.