THE MOST FREQUENT USES OF HYALURONIC ACID
1. Lips, to give them more volume or simply to make them with a more visible contour.
2. Wrinkles: For example, those around the lips, wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, sadness wrinkles, etc.
3. Remodeling of facial contours such as cheekbones and chin.
4. Treatment of the marks left by acne.
5. Treatment of signs from traumas such as accidents and various anesthetics of skin tissues.
6. Remodeling of the chest, hips, and body.
7. Treatment of body and face asymmetries.
The treatment lasts from 15-30 minutes. Local anesthesia is usually not necessary, but sometimes an ointment is used for areas that hurt, such as the lips. In the case of injecting fillers that are absorbed over a longer period, when filling the chin, cheekbones, or buttocks, local anesthesia is advisable.