[BBL] – Brazilian Butt Lift Cost
What does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Phoenix?
Your initial consultation is complimentary, but we know you are anxious to have an idea of the cost.
A BBL is part of two procedures:
1) The Liposuction part, which extracts the amount of fat from unseemly areas. The liposuction costs depend on the patient’s size and the number of sites to be harvested for fat grafting. Prices start at $4,500 for the liposuction portion.
2) The BBL portion is the injection of your cleaned and sorted fat for your buttock lift. That is called fat transfer. You can expect the cost portion of the Fat Transfer to start also at $5,000.
To give you a proper estimate on the Liposuction portion, the doctor must examine you either through a virtual consultation or a physical examination to discuss what procedures you require. Fat grafting is usually done in 1 to 2 hours per area. If you need several fat extraction areas and then include breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, or a complete mommy makeover, the price will increase accordingly.
Be prepared for a quote for your cosmetic surgery to start at $9,500, and then you choose what else you can do on the same outpatient visit.
Why is The Brazilian Butt Lift a good Option financially?
There are not many ways to beat a Brazilian Butt Lift for its benefits. The only competition is a) years in the gym b) get injections c) butt implants. All have time issues that make it unpractical if not dangerous for some. In a Brazilian butt lift procedure, you get the exact natural-looking cosmetic procedure you desire.
- No Need for general anesthesia or an anesthesiologist
- No need for expensive hospitalization
- Using your fat cells makes a BBL surgery a safer alternative to implants
- You decide exactly how much augmentation you want and precisely where
- Brazilian butt lifts will retain over 60% of the fat injected
- Downtime of 7-10 days
- You can do other procedures at the same time, including Fat transfer Breast Augmentation
- No Other procedure will give the same natural, rounder look with the desired results than a BBL. Everything else comes with an expiry date!
Who is a good candidate for a BBL?
- A person with enough fat for extraction in the breasts, arms, belly, thighs, lower back, or FUPA
No Hidden Fees
At Infini Phoenix Liposuction, you can rest assured that the price you’re quoted is the price you pay.
The price for a Brazilian Butt Lift includes:
- Pre-op labs
- Facility Fee
- All operative anesthesia and medicine fees while at our clinic for your procedure.
- The procedure Itself which is performed by a board-certified surgeon
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
Can I Get Financing for My Brazilian Butt Lift?
We offer several financing options to make paying for your Brazilian Butt Lift easy with monthly installments.
The reputable finance companies you’ll find below can help you and offer both advice on the best plans to fit your situation as well as financial assistance for your procedure. Patients are often surprised by the affordability of a butt augmentation at Infini Phoenix Liposuction and the ease of monthly payments that financing with these lenders provides.
To determine if you qualify, click here. Financing applications take only a few minutes to complete.
At Infini, we believe that Brazilian butt lift surgery is the best option if you’re ready to get a naturally fuller, more lifted look for your buttocks while slimming down and contouring areas of excess fat. With our expert team of surgeons who specialize in liposuction procedures, including buttock augmentation, you can rest assured that your body’s transformation is in good hands.
Don’t forget to schedule your complimentary consultation today for your Brazilian Butt lift in Phoenix by calling 480-800-4501. Your new body is waiting.