Calf Lipo Phoenix
You want your lower legs to look defined, sexy, and sleek, but fat deposits don’t give you definition, just a big log.
Since this type of fat is often genetic, walking, biking, and even lifting weights never seems to make a difference to reduce thick calves.
At Infini, we understand that deciding to reshape your calves through liposuction is a big decision and comes with numerous questions.
What is calf lipo?
Liposuction of the calves is a simple, minimally invasive procedure. Tumescent liposuction removes the fat cells with a local anesthetic and a cannula.
With a few tiny incisions, ankle liposuction can help remove fatty tissue, preventing your ankle from showing angular definition. Dr. Hall or Dr. Shuell insert a small cannula and suction away those fat deposits to slim and shape your lower legs.
At Infini, we only use the Awake Lipo method. We use mild sedation and local anesthesia. You can communicate with the doctor at all times. This method avoids costly general anesthesia and its associated risks.
Our certified clinic’s operation is an outpatient procedure that usually lasts between an hour or two.
Dr. Hall & Dr. Shuell – The Liposuction Experts™ in Phoenix
- William J. Hall, M.D., is a Cosmetic Dermatologist Specialist. Dr. Hall trains other surgeons for the American Board of Medical Specialties in liposuction procedures. Dr. Hall has performed many liposuction surgeries and is recognized as one of the best in Arizona.
- William E. Shuell, M.D., is of only four physicians nationwide who is Double Board-Certified as a specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Shuell will be able to answer all your questions concerning this procedure and will personally handle your case from your preliminary consult and the post-op. His dedication and expertise are unsurpassed in this precise procedure.
The doctors are trained in all different liposuction techniques and choose the most appropriate for your particular surgery.
What happens on the day of your surgery?
You have come in having organized a lift to take you home.
You will be meeting with your surgeon to review your pre-op tests, discuss the procedure, and answer any last-minute questions you may have.
The cosmetic surgeon might draw on your body the areas on which he will perform lipo
You will receive a mild sedative to make it a more pleasant experience.
Tumescent liposuction does not require general anesthesia, which allows you to talk to your surgeon during the whole procedure.
The surgeon will start with small incisions. He injects a combination of lidocaine, sodium bicarbonate, and epinephrine mixed in a Saline solution to numb the area.
The doctor will then use a cannula to access the fat deposits:
As part of the surgery, the doctor can decide to perform a leg contouring procedure using SmartLipo to reduce the size of the calves and give them a slimming effect.
After your surgery, you will receive a follow-up appointment and contact info.
Make sure you have a ride home
A few days later, you will have a post-op check-up to see your progress
What kind of results can I expect after the procedure?
Most of our patients are very pleased after this procedure. It allows them to wear more flattering clothing. It makes them feel more confident and positive about their appearance. It is pleasant to wear summer clothes again and show off the new you!
Liposuction procedures do not replace weight loss programs. It will not make cellulite disappear, and patients must have reasonable expectations.
Skin elasticity, age, diet, and exercise will help determine if your desired result is achievable.
Full results, including skin tightening, will be visible within 90 days
The recovery time for most liposuction surgeries can be anywhere from 4-12 weeks. The first 36-72 hours after treatment is the most uncomfortable part of recovery. Patients often experience a combination of numbness and soreness as the anesthetic wears off. Avoid activities that involve a lot of walking or sitting for long periods. This will minimize soreness. During this time, patients may take medication prescribed or recommended by our surgeons to help them manage discomfort.
All patients should observe the following guidelines for recovery after any liposuction procedure:
- Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet is one of the most important ways to heal your body, produce new collagen, and prevent fat from returning near the operation. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in either a raw or steamed form to allow your body to digest the food and absorb vital nutrients easily. Avoid fast food and other processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Water hydrates the skin and will help tighten up skin tissues after liposuction. Adequate hydration will help with the expulsion of dead cells in your urine
- Get enough rest. Patients who have abdomen/tummy liposuction surgery will be able to return to a light exercise workout within 4-6 days after the procedure with the doctor’s permission. It is important to avoid strenuous activity to allow new blood vessels to form.
- Wear the compression garment. These are required for all patients to reduce swelling and support the body during the healing process. Compression garments must be worn at all times (except while showering) for 4-12 weeks after surgery.
- Follow the medication instructions. Your doctor may prescribe medication for patients after abdomen/tummy liposuction. It’s imperative that patients carefully follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Change absorption pads and take care of incision sites Leaks from incision sites are possible after abdomen/tummy liposuction. The use of high-quality absorption pads can reduce discomfort caused by drainage. Gently clean the incision sites 1-2 times daily with soap and water. It will minimize the chances of infection and help the incisions heal more quickly.
- Avoid applying ice packs or heating pads to the liposuction-treated areas. Band-aids, hydrogen peroxide, and soaking in any kind of water (including baths) should also be avoided during the healing process.
- Resume normal activities when you feel comfortable walking.
Who is a good candidate for calf lipo?
- Be in good health
- Be at, or close to, your ideal weight
- Do not require medication that increases risks of bleeding
- Have good skin elasticity to help with recovery
- Have realistic expectations from leg liposuction
Results You Can Expect from Calf Lipo
Liposuction for your calves and ankles is the fastest way to get shapely, toned, sexy lower legs and to say goodbye to large calves. Cosmetic surgeons can remove enough fat to see the actual muscle line. Wearing shorts and summer dresses will be fun again.
Recycle the fat!
We highly recommend that you discuss a fat transfer procedure in conjunction with your liposuction surgery. Trendy cosmetic procedures include BBL, Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation, and gluteus augmentation.
Calf Lipo Plus Brazilian Butt Lift
Many Infini patients decide to get a Brazilian Butt Lift at the time of their liposuction procedure for ultimately sexy curves. A Brazilian Butt Lift uses the fat cells harvested from your liposuction to lift, firm, and augment your buttocks. With your new legs, nothing says wow like an incredibly lifted heart-shaped or bubble butt.
Calf Lipo Plus Skin Tightening with J-Plasma
Another procedure you may choose to have along with your calf and ankle liposuction is Skin Tightening with J-Plasma. It uses a combination of radio-frequency (RF) waveform technology and helium gas to tighten your skin and eliminate any laxity for a firm, tight, youthful look.
How Much Does Calf Liposuction Cost?
By now, you can see how calf and ankle liposuction can transform the look of your lower legs and get rid of the fat deposits that you hate seeing when you look in the mirror. The next question you probably have is what does the procedure cost.
At Infini, we’d first like to make you a promise…
The price you are quoted for your procedure will always be straightforward and all-inclusive.
- Pre-op labs
- Facility Fee
- All operative anesthesia and medicine fees while at our clinic for your procedure
- The Procedure Itself
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
Even your initial consultation is 100% complimentary to give you the time and information you need to decide what’s right for you.
With that said, the cost of calf and ankle liposuction is $4,500 based on a woman of average size. This price can fluctuate 10 – 15% up or down, depending on your body size and the amount of fat you want to be removed.
Can I Get Financing for Calf Liposuction?
Calf and ankle liposuction can bring joy to patients who have been living with stubborn fat deposits in their lower legs for years. Going to a pool party or simply to the beach won’t create anxiety anymore. That’s why at Infini, we don’t want you to have to wait to get the liposuction you want to finally have slimmer, sexier, shapelier legs.
We have partnered with reputable finance companies so that if you’re worried about the challenge of affording the procedure, you’re able to get the financing you need to make it easy.
Infini patients are often surprised by the affordable monthly payment plans these companies offer.
Preparing for Calf Liposuction
To get ready for your calf and ankle liposuction, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps:
- Make sure you can stop medication and supplements that promote bleeding risks
- Get your medications filled and bring the list with you on the day of your procedure
- Make sure you have a person to drive you home after the procedure
- Plan for someone to spend the first night or two after surgery with you
- Wear loose clothing to your procedure to make changing more effortless and comfortable
Recovery Following Calf Liposuction
Infini patients are generally able to return to their normal activities the day after their procedure. However, we recommend that you take up to three days off from work or school (including the day of surgery) to give your body time to heal.
Slim, Sexy, Calves
The French call it “La Jambe bien galbée.” It launched the capri pants fashion. If you are ready to see your shapely, gorgeous legs every time you look in the mirror, don’t forget to schedule your complimentary visit by calling 480-800-4501. Your new body is waiting.