We Are Open For Appointments
Infini Cosmetic’s primary concern has been and always will be our patient’s safety. In complying with any state and federal mandates as of May 1st, we are open to see patients. For patient safety, we are still implementing the protocols below.
What we’re doing to limit exposure:
- Practice social distancing by decreasing the number of available daily appointments, thereby limiting the number of patients in the office to two at one time.
- Please do NOT bring family members to appointments.
- Providing hand sanitizer in all areas of the office, and repeatedly disinfecting all flat surfaces, door, handles, etc.
- Increasing the frequency of professional office deep cleaning.
- Temporarily reducing hugs and handshakes.
- Taking the temperature of patients when entering office.
What you can do:
Contact us to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nasal congestion, and/or body aches.
Please contact us at (480) 946-7100 or by email with any questions. Thank you for putting your trust in us, and we remain focused on providing you the best service and care.
The Infini Cosmetic Team